[NTLK] Dare/Plea

From: Clinton Yelvington <cyelvington_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 21:53:08 EDT

I.

I'm a long time lurker and rare poster. I have 2100 that gave up the
ghost shortly after I replaced its backlight and I have an upgraded
eMate (thanks PCBMan!) with a re-celled battery. I wish I had another
2100 because I have everything from my dead one backed up on a 20MB
card. I also have the keyboard, Wifi, and Ethernet for it, and a
dongle as well. I am eagerly awaiting an eMate version of the 2010
patch -- whenever such an animal comes out I will pull my eMate out of
retirement for it.

Clinton Yelvington
cyelvington at gmail dot com