Re: [NTLK] Dare / plea

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun Jul 12 2009 - 16:36:08 EDT

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Grant Hutchinson<grant@splorp.com> wrote:
>> I wonder who's been a member for the longest continuous period of
>> time?
>
> Well, my first post was March 6, 2000 ... but I know there's several
> other NewtonTalkers out there who've been around longer.
>
> http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/mar2000-apr2000/0413.html

Doing some reminescing through the archives, I found the following
from Sean, the original list dad (notice the date):

---
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 15:09:45 -0500
From: "Sean O'Shaughnessey" <sean.o'shaughnessey@sdrc.com>
Subject: RE: Ntlk RE: Sean - How many Newtoneers be?
Yes I am here.
The last time I counted (mid-February) there were just over 1100
NewtonTalkers.
Sean
ListDad
========
March 1999, 1100 list members. How many today?
--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland