Re: [NTLK] More MacPad Rumors

From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Jul 13 2009 - 17:52:28 EDT

Actually, Apple will not come out with another portable device until they can come up with yet another crazy, weird, one-off inter-connect cable. But for this one, Apple wants to transcend the 3 dimensional realm and enter into the imaginary realm...where the tesseract resides! They want it so that when you plug in the data port of the device, it creates a multi-dimensional loop that causes rips to form in the fabric of time and space! And they will only manufacture about of dozen of them so to keep rabid fan-boyz from losing faith in the Apple all-mighty!
(in case you couldn't tell, that above was "tongue in cheek" with just a hint of reality!)

Actually, Apple will only come out with a device if they can force the device to function in only a single apple sanctioned manner and will not deviate from its design no matter what you attempt to do. This lock down will seem unwieldy by some but heralded as pure genius by popular magazine writers which will fuel yet another rise in Apple's stock price.
Ed
web/gadget guru
By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."