Re: [NTLK] Receiving faxes...

From: Scott Hoffman <hoffo_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jul 14 2009 - 23:54:08 EDT

Hi,
       I like the form factor of the MP 100 a little better - but the
ability to receive faxes is quite a draw
for me for what I do.
       For example - I was without a copy of an important squadron
document and needed to have it
sent to me so I could carry out my job effectively. I could have
benefitted from having it faxed to me...
although it was easier to have it emailed to me on my iPhone it's
just not as cool. :)
       Guess I'll just have to carry TWO Newtons to work with me
now... :)

       Take care,
       Scott