Re: [NTLK] OT Palm Pre

From: jg <dotline7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jul 18 2009 - 04:15:31 EDT

> Palm doesn't have anywhere near the resources that Apple has to bring
> to bear to these things.

If the OS is wrong from beginning it needs upgrades every second week. It
will not help. Upgrades should mean improvements but nowadays it is used to
manipulate the end-user. Manipulate and control. So I would be happy not to
upgrade the system or any software at all. It should be ready when sold.
Like TV-sets. Do we upgrade TV-sets?

Yesterdays I could not connect to my bank. Reason: I should upgrade web
browser. What is this sick system of upgrades for? To make life with
computers impossible?

Are we again on a way to dead-end alley?

John