Re: [NTLK] Good day of breaking parts

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 15:48:54 EDT

There are many small items which I require some not as needed as others
though.
I really need a screen door latch located on the front of the case; this
one was lost not broken. I just the other night broke the interconnect port
covers hinge and later that night, I also proceeded to snap the screen door
hinge inner cover, nearest the hinge pin lever. Should have seen that one
coming, very little plastic = weak point. If you could help out that would
be greatly appreciated, as I have all the newts I am going to buy now and
don't really want to buy another MP2000 just for parts, well maybe I
recap: all for MP2xxx

1) front latch for screen door
2) rear screen door latch
3) small extra case clip on hinge side of newton
4) interconnect port cover