Re: [NTLK] A Day In the life of...

From: Chris C <chrisc24_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 13:49:32 EDT

I kinda got busy.. so here is the followup to my post..

5AM: Roosta wakes me up
5:30AM: Check Agenda with MoreInfo

Throughout the day, I use notepad the most. I like how it can be as
simple as a lined paper pad, but it's searchable. And time stamped. I
also add more items to MoreInfo and link them to the notepad when
needed.

12PM Get lunch, deduct from PocketMoney
4:00PM Check MoreInfo for any errands that I need to take care of after work
4:15PM Stop at Chevron, fill out fuel slip and deduct from PocketMoney
5PM Check out what bills I owe with Bills 2 Pay, deduct from PocketMoney
8PM Write down any thought or things I remembered and need to address
for tommorow

I stopped using the POP3 functions when I got my iPhone, but I used to
use it for email back in the day, scheduling a wifi pickup at 4AM so
my mail would be ready to go when I left for work. I also read books
on it, love the KungFu game. I wish someone would write a Bejeweled
type game for it!

So that's how I would typically use my Newton throughout the day.