Re: [NTLK] -10600 error on my Newton...

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 09:40:12 EDT

I don't recall problems with NCU with respect to backups on pre OS X
macs. Speed was certainly a concern with serial but this was somewhat
resolved with ethernet.

Issues have been reported with backups of larger cards with NCX via
serial but again I have had good success with NCX and ethernet.

Woody