Re: [NTLK] Cellular modem and phone-to-modem questions

From: Michael Guzzo <mguzzo_at_mac.com>
Date: Tue Jun 09 2009 - 20:25:17 EDT

There were a handful of cameras compatible with tibet, but IIRC the quicktake was not. One camera that is compatible is the Olympus D360L. So whatever chipset is in there generally worked with the Tibet. And a serial connection was needed. I rolled my own cable between my camera and newton. I have the web page around somewhere if anyone needs it

MG

Re: [NTLK] Cellular modem and phone-to-modem questions
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 09:58:48 -0700

Hi, sorry for my silence for the past few days.
       That's a cool one (literally and figuratively) - I always
wondered why the photo software
was called "Tibet".
       Would a QuickTake be compatible with Tibet? (off topic a bit
I know...)