Re: [NTLK] eMate overclocked

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 00:24:27 EDT

Though perhaps a bit crude the technique I am using seems to be
working quite well.
I am setting my iron to 700 F. and am getting near instantaneous
release when I touch the visible portion of the crystal lead. I
believe that little heat is transferred to the logic board pad because
the solder on the pad looks cold.
My main concern is damaging the crystal, but in both of my successful
attempts I reused the original crystal.

Woody