Re: [NTLK] Overclocking or Coding or Something (was RE: OT iPhone => (Formerly: newtontalk Digest V9 #256) )

From: Phil Muller <wndrstrck_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 18 2009 - 00:32:53 EDT

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Lord Groundhog<lordgroundhog@gmail.com> wrote:
> ~~~ On 2009/06/17 16:36, Phil Muller at wndrstrck@gmail.com wrote ~~~
>

>> I however, have no desire to talk about poutine!
>>

> **Pssst! Phil ... Phil! Not so loud -- there are people here who think
> this is a poutine user group, and the word "Newton" is a very special
> variety of poutine served on Prince Edward Island.**

Well I can honestly say I've never had that type of poutine before.
Does it use the regular type of cheese curds, or is it imitation
cheese curds made from potato? I wish I could try poutine straight
form the source; maybe someday I will stop by in my kayak for
some.

Phil
Newton Enthusiast
ex-poutine user