Re: [NTLK] LakeTahoeHikingNewton - Cool Setups Archived from WikiWikiNewt

From: R A Parker <RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET>
Date: Fri Jun 19 2009 - 23:26:00 EDT

On Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:35 am Morgan Aldridge wrote:

>> I was hoping the new NewtonKnowledge
>> wiki would have been a good replacement
>> but eh... I need to keep looking into
>> it.
>
> Ah, crap. That project keeps falling off
> my plate, doesn't it?
>
> Consider it bumped up my project list.
> Feel free to keep pestering me about it.
>
> Morgan Aldridge

Pester Pester Pester

No worries.
Pester Pester Pester

I've just always liked wikiwikinewt for its simplicity and depth. The index and content was a very workable design. I could access it from my Newton, too. The Hiking Newton was like a free gift to the original Newton wiki. It worked, and it just felt like home... if you know what I mean.

I, myself, was just a little bummed that the LakeTahoeHikingNewton had always remained incomplete.

OK... time to sign off. And, with my constant reminder of another little bit of pestering I'm always hoping for... newted.org

Pester Pester Pester

Best regards, always.

Ron

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM