Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iPhones/iPhone OS 3.0

From: L.W. Brown <lwb_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Jun 20 2009 - 11:04:41 EDT

Not that much:
I just bought an add-on lithium polymer battery built into a
protective ¡Phone-case that adds 4 or 5 hours of talk time (it really
helps with the bluetooth stereo headphones), and is hardly thicker
than a protective case by itself.
But it is still a little thicker, and some folks might not like that.