Re: [NTLK] [OT] It's MS-DOS 6.22 day!

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 15:07:27 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce@newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of M. Horvat
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:58 PM
To: newtontalk@newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] [OT] It's MS-DOS 6.22 day!

> It was a rather sad day to remember...

And so was 9/11...

Ummm... guys,.. this is an OPERATING SYSTEM. I mean it is a sad day
when Atari Corp folded for me, and sad that the Atari Jaguar was the
last Atari system, but life goes on. And you know, the game systems
since have actually not been complete crap. Sometimes I've been
absolutely wowed (Dreamcast, Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, the
Wii, ect...)

Same said for Dos. Dos was good. Mac OS X... better. :) I like
progress!

(And Mac OS X has a command line too..) :P