[NTLK] Mobipocket ebook format to Newton ebook format -- Feasabiity?

From: <mkow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jun 28 2009 - 22:35:00 EDT

I know that one can use a dial-up connection or do something via LAN with their Internet-enabled Ap-L computer, to get RSS feeds Raissa) -- However, what about those of us w/o dial-up or synchronicity to an Ap-L coputer?
I would love a feature that allows one to store a bunch of RSS news feeds and then take the Newton OFF-LINE to read.
I know that, for the Pocket PC, mobipocket.com offers a free conversion service. What about making some kind of app to convert from mobipocket ebooks to Newton ebooks? Then, one could just do a sync and grab the day's headlines to read while on the go. Anybody care to chime in on the feasibility of this?
Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA