Re: [NTLK] Newton's Law: A Digital Nomad's Guide

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 06:49:07 EDT

I wanted to mention a book find, probably others have seen it.

"The Race for Perfect: Inside the Quest to Design the Ultimate Portable Computer"

By Steve Hamm
2008

It looks good, and gets into the history of mobile computers... Xerox PARC, Apple... I think it discusses the Newton as well, but I can't be sure on that: I found the book with a "newton messagepad" keyword search on amazon.com

Ok, almost 4 am, my god enough already Ryan!

Regards,

Ryan