Re: [NTLK] Speculation about some sort of Apple Touch sub notebook or sth

From: Valerio Paris Mitritsakis <valerio_at_mitritsakis.gr>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 13:30:02 EDT

Well I've been using the apple bluetooth keyboard for a while and it
works like a charm with my MBP so I find no reason it
would not work with a Tablet type Mac like this mock up design. In
fact with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse it could be
used on desktop as well.

This is something I actually do with my MBP. I connect it to a 22''
TFT with it's lead closed and use the bluetooth mouse
and keyboard and it's wonderful.

If they make anything similar to what the mock up looks like I for one
would buy it. Also nothing says it would not have stylus
or HWR or even if it doesn't it can use the virtual keyboard on the
road.

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - Vathironia Estates LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.