Re: [NTLK] daylight savings

From: R A Parker <Quadzillanet_at_SBCGlobal.NET>
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 09:31:01 EDT

I'm runining Daylight Savings V-2.1, found as an entry in the Prefs app. It credits 1997-1999 Softwarebüro Müller.

It has worked perfectly for several years. Allows you to customize DST start/end dates to anything.

On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 9:44 pm Tony Kan wrote:

> <http://www.softwarebueromueller.de/englisch/newton/sbmutils/docu/readme.htm>

I didn't see it there, at first look on Newt's Cape. But, the link references the correct (english version?) of the guy's name from my about box.

Ron

--
Sent with Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM