Re: [NTLK] GTD and Omnifocus vs. Newton

From: Stefan <no-spam_at_punkt-x.de>
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 15:42:42 EDT

Hello Joel,

I enjoyed to read your posting as over the years I got (unfortunately
very slowly ;-) the same experience.
In fact I got never used to the Newton or any other PDA or PIM.

Many of us are a little fixed to the idea doing everything with the
help of "machines" and software.
But why, when nearly everything can be done with good old "low tech",
paper and pencil?
(And if someone wants to have some luxury he can buy a fine leather "system")

The only missing aspects are
- remembering by watch & tone/signal
- fast searches in the data system

But there are many advantages, you are absolutely wright (IMHO).

Stefan