Re: [NTLK] MessagePad 100

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 11:40:19 EDT

Ah, my hunt for all things 1.3! I will check it out. I will say though that To Dos are a tad better on the 100 now that I learned how to use it. It is truly an exercise in "touch". I read the entire 100 handbook last night, and it has amazed me at how much this thing can do, and what it can do. I had no idea there was so much functionality in the calender.

I will check for Action Names.

Regards,

Ryan