Re: [NTLK] clear MP110

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 23:48:04 EDT

Hi:

I see these clear cases from time to time all over the web. Usually they are snapped up right away. I "think" I saw a clear 2100 not too long ago either on Ebay or another source. There were a few situations where I could have bought some clear case Newtons for cheap: they are kinda cool but over time I would probably not want to look at all the "guts".

Regards,

Ryan