Re: [NTLK] News on the NuBus cards...

From: Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca>
Date: Fri Mar 20 2009 - 20:32:22 EDT

At 01:06 PM 3/20/2009, you wrote:
>I have several working Quadras, including an 840av. Swapping the drive
>and burning the related contents to a DVD is a simple task.

Woo hoo. I would LOVE to see a Q840av boot this disk. The cooper-s
will rise again!!! (and then we'll scrape the data off of the platters).

>Andrei, would you be willing to ship the drive down to Calgary?

I'm in the final throws of getting my cr@p together to go to a kite
making conference in the Seattle area. I could probably talk my wife
into a weekend at her sister's house in SE Calgary next month.

Could you spend an afternoon one weekend? I'll buy the beer/rum.