[NTLK] Questions regarding Prototype ROM Boards

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 22 2009 - 19:06:09 EDT

[NTLK] Questions regarding Prototype ROM Boards
I've got at least two Prototype ROM Boards, One in a MP2000 DVT and the
other in the eMate 300 Clear Case Prototype.
Having followed the thread Frank started regarding the ARMageddon and
ARMistice NuBus Cards I'd like to know the following.
1) Does anyone out there know if the MP2000 and eMate 300 has versions of
them that also used those two cards to load the ROM?
2) Were the prototype ROM boards burned in permanently in or could those be
re-written? I'm assuming those were no re-writable.
3) Did anyone out here have a MP2000 or eMate 300 that needed to be tethered
to either board?
Ah, just wanting to know a little bit more of the history about them if
anyone knows.
Hopefully I make full sense here. A bit tired and my back is starting to
hurt so hopefully I will not throw it out again...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung