[NTLK] PCBMan SER-001 for sale

From: Doug <dougp_at_ispinn.com>
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 20:10:52 EDT

Years ago I bought three of the updated versions of PCBMan's SER-001.
I use one, I just sold the 2nd, and I'm offering the 3rd for sale to
the list, still in its anti-static bag. I don't remember if there were
screws supplied with his SER-001s or if existing Newt screws were used
to do the installation, but there are no screws in the package. David
still monitors the list, so maybe he'll reply. I'm googling to see if
there are any hints on Sonny's Flickr pages that will tell me if
existing motherboard screws are used or not.

Contact me offlist with your best offer by this Friday. As long as I
make my money back on the unit plus shipping, I'll be happy. Frankly,
I don't even remember what I paid for it.

Doug