Re: [NTLK] Incompatible Packages?

From: Leo LeBron <iamdigitalman_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 09:59:39 EDT

I don't know, but the problem I am having is when it gets to the 2
packages in question, it errors, with those 2 messages.

As far as I can remember, I think it was Nethopper I used to access
google a few years ago.

If I can't get this to work, what would be the next best browser? I
tried courier, and I don't like it. I would like it to be free, if
possible.