Re: [NTLK] OMP "AAA" cell orientation / adapter?

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat May 02 2009 - 19:15:48 EDT

Yes it requires a battery holder that occupies the same space as the
rechargeable pack.
This is the only battery pack that Frank doesn't have instructions for.

Are either of the packs you have cleanable?
Is it possible that one is actually a battery holder? Unlikely
because you would see the cells.

The orientation of the cells in the pack I have seems a bit unorthodox.
The bottom two cells have the Neg term pointing toward the contacts in
the battery compartment and the top two cells are pointing in the
other direction, however it is a 6v pack and the contact at the bottom
of the unit is Positive.

Woody