Re: [NTLK] The Tao of Newton?

From: Ken Whitcomb <ken_at_imageguild.com>
Date: Mon May 04 2009 - 23:11:49 EDT

It was nice to see your name in the article Grant. Thanks for your
efforts. I'd like to see one piece on the platform that doesn't leave
readers thinking that the HWR that Doonesbury and SNL parodied was as
good as it ever got. If one reads what was published about the Wright
Brothers early flights (the press of the day frequently accused them
of lying in spite of eyewitness accounts) one would think that it
never got any better than their earliest crashes. That's just my pet
peeve though.
It looks like we've got some good company in that list, those are some
devoted folks. I liked the bit about AS/400 devotees that stash
handouts hidden away from their spouses and never look at them until
their spouses find them and attempt to throw them away, at which point
they find a new hiding place. Who among us hasn't been there before?
ken