Re: [NTLK] Full eProbe Software?

From: SteveC <steve_at_craftsathome.net>
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 10:40:34 EDT

Thanks, I did contact them already, didn't get a response, and figured I'd
ask here. I have a low expectation that Vernier will
"snap to" for a request for something free for something discontinued for
something discontinued - rightly so, they have to make money. No problem.
But I want that (full) software and instructions, I have some kids to
impress. :)

Slightly OT, I was looking into doing some Serial Box stuff with my Apple
IIGS, and got into a correspondence with Dave (hope I remember his name
right) Vernier himself. Very cool.

And a little more OT, my 4-year-old and 2-year-old enjoy their shared eMate
a lot. Right now they're not doing much more than Works for letters and
drawing and Tricorder and Pairs and Daleks, but they like it.