Re: [NTLK] MP2000 Donation?

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 15:35:15 EDT

> I don't have one but I do have a 2000 logic board that I would be
> happy to ship anywhere.

You are welcome to ship it my way. I would throw in the case with all the tiny bits and pieces like
speaker, power switch etc. I could also add a display with a somewhat less than excellent
touchscreen (which should be sufficient for what Eckhart needs). But if someone has a better display
or a better touchscreen, why not donate it and ship it to me. Finally I could ship the finished 2000
to him, which should be affordable since it is within Europe.

> This must be a heap issue so a non upgraded eMate would be in the same situation.
> I do have one of these that I would donate. I am in the US. Has anyone tried on an eMate?

I do not have one that I would want to donate at the moment, but I could send my spare eMate along
with the Newton as a not time-limited loan. That wouldn't even increase shipping cost.

Eckhart, if you're reading this, why not get in touch :-)

Frank