Re: [NTLK] manual for Xport

From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 19:21:16 EDT

Ahh someone beat me. I also have them in PDF format. When I bought
them they were electronic only by that time. I even talked with the
developer by phone when I placed my order (was many years ago). A real
nice guy, too bad he doesn't seem to have a way to get the software now
(his programs are what I use the most on my Newton). And I haven't
spoke with him for a couple of years.

-DB