Re: [NTLK] Notwen USB Dongle Drivers

From: <rhonda_at_write-on.org>
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 22:08:03 EDT

I don't have the windows drivers myself (OS X user) but the driver for
the chip he used in the USB dongle is called the FTDIUSBSerialDriver
<http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm>. At least, that's the name of
the driver package I have archived. I don't remember that particular
website layout but maybe they redesigned it since I downloaded a year
or so ago.

-Rhonda