Re: [NTLK] [OT] Speech Recognition & wrist stress

From: Ryan Vetter <physicalconstants_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 21:08:15 EDT

Thanks James.

You are right, speech recognition on the Mac was a bit of trouble....

But now that we have the DNS engine, it is yards better. I would urge anyone to try out MacSpeech Dictate (latest edition). No, I am in no way affiliated with them, I am just totally blown away by how functional speech recognition finally is.

If you are not impressed, I would really be surprised.