Re: [NTLK] CoolTerm

From: David Neale <david.neale_at_telenet.be>
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 17:18:22 EDT

Thank you, Don (and Matt) for your replies.

After some searching, I have been able to locate the package at UNNA.
In case any other MP users should be interested, the URL for the
download (somewhat confusingly called ArchiveTransport) is

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/communications/DesktopTransport

David