Re: [NTLK] Avi Backdrop images

From: R A Parker <RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET>
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 19:14:00 EDT

On Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 8:12 am RAParker wrote:

> Maybe I'll upload some screen shots
> to flickr or the (New!) Newton Art
> Blog this weekend.

flickr seemed quicker:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/raparker/sets/72157618701329974/>

Here you will see "interactive" examples of the M.C. Escher auto-rotating backdrops for Avi's Backdrop application. More interactivity may be added later, but check out the rotate button on Avi's backdrop buttons.

By the way... images or reproduction of images from MCEscher.com website could be a violation of International Copyright laws. View them while you can. To that note: I have officially requested permission to create a limited release of (4) M.C. Escher images for use as backdrop images on the Newton MessagePad 2100. We will have to wait to see how the copyright holders react to my request.

Here's hoping,

Ron

--
Sent using Mail V and a Wireless MessagePad 2100.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM