Re: [NTLK] 2100 Logic board Transplant . .

From: Chris C <chrisc24_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 16:26:44 EDT

I just transplanted the 2100 board from the 2100 w/ the bad screen
into a 2000 with a good screen (which i tried it with another 2100
board that was all messed up..) Everything works, but of course the
spring post was broken, is this dangerous at all? Will the newt catch
fire or something weird? It booted now and backlight, audio, digitizer
is fine.

*Phew* Thanks to Mr. Gruendel everything is back in order.. If you
ever come to Los Angeles Mr.Gruendel, I owe you some beer!

Now I can throw away my bad 2100 board for sure. Feels good to have
more heap! I will have to order a 2100 from JK sales or something when
my car quits needing parts :)

Thanks Woody for posting the links.. time to restore my newt!