Re: [NTLK] Throwing away your bad 2100 board

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 04:09:13 EDT

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk@pda-soft.de> wrote:
> Please don't. Every piece of Newton hardware, be it defective or not, still contains a surprising
> amount of parts that can eventually make another Newton user very happy. If you DO throw it away,
> please make sure to throw it in my direction. I'll gladly pay for shipping if I can afford it.

And if it's too expensive to ship straight to Frank, you can send it
to my State-side at my expense, and I'll send it to Frank from Poland
(much cheaper--also at my expens--Frank's done a lot for all of us.
Here's one way I can thank him.) :-) It would take longer, but I'm
guessing that's fine with Frank. ;-)

Contact me off-list for my State-side address.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland