Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Patch 71J059 - Year 2010 Fix

From: Eckhart Koppen <lists_at_40hz.org>
Date: Fri May 29 2009 - 00:09:41 EDT

On May 29, 2009, at 01:48 , Andy Hill wrote:

> Patch loaded onto my MP2000.
>
> At first I couldn't get it to load and received the following message:
>
> 'Patch 71J059.An error has occured during loading; probably out of
> memory. The System Update was not installed'
>
> However after freezing everything including all extensions it worked
> just fine.

That is quite interesting! I haven't gotten to figure out how to make
it work on MP2000's yet, but good to know it might be just fine.

Can you see what happens if you unfreeze the extensions after the
patch has been installed like this? The patch is only slightly bigger
than the 717260 patch, it should usually not cause memory problems.

Eckhart