Re: [NTLK] Linux PDA Similar to Newton

From: Valerio Paris Mitritsakis <valerio_at_mitritsakis.gr>
Date: Sun May 31 2009 - 03:58:34 EDT

. I will agree that there are more than one OS's that have a CLI.MS-
DOS, CP/M, FreeDOS, DrDOS etc, etc...
Still on any of those you could replace the shell with a GUI and they
would not be CLI OS's.

So what I am saying is that the CLI is merely an interface ton an OS.
It does not define it.

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - Vathironia Estates LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.