[NTLK] hi, friend: H

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Thu Nov 5 12:03:54 EST 2009

On Nov 4, 2009, at 7:33 PM, Phroon wrote:

> Speaking of spam, it seems that a old subscriber list was used to re-
> initilize the list.
>
> I haven't been signed up in years but opened my mailbox to find it
> filled with quite a few [NTLK] messages.  Quite a surprise!
>
> You'll probably have quite a few complaints.  Myself I intend to stick
> around for a bit and see what happens.

I take responsibility for this.

Your email was on the list of 'vacation' mode addresses. We have just
changed over to a new server and these addresses were inadvertently
included in the first few mailings. I actually removed all of the
'vacation' addresses after the fact, including yours, because of the
high number of bouncebacks and complaints I was receiving after
sending out the "Welcome to the new list" message.

I have since resubscribed your address based on your above reply.

I'm glad you're deciding to stick around for a while.

Welcome back.

Grant

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian