[NTLK] Welcome to the "NewtonTalk" mailing list

Clinton Yelvington cyelvington at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 15:32:38 EST 2009

Long-time lurker here... I haven't used a Newton in some time, as my
2100 bit it after I  attempted a backlight replacement and I lost some
of the screws in the process. Tis a crying shame. I still have a
functioning eMate which I 2k10-patched (Thanks, Eckhart) and played
with for a bit afterwards but it's just not the same as a 2100.

Regardless of my newton-owning status, I still enjoy reading the
conversations on this list. It's just nice to see that the Newton has
lasted this long posthumously. I hope that people keep it alive as
long as possible.

I have an iPhone 3G now, but I wish Apple would do with the english
input what it does with the Chinese...

Clinton Yelvington
cyelvington at gmail.com