[NTLK] Connection woes!

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 14:50:40 EST 2009

You should not have to reboot OS X
Try force quitting NCX.
Always quit ncx before disconnecting from newton side.
Initiate all transfers from the NCX side.

I have also found that during any delay if I draw on blank areas of
the Newton screen it helps....(superstitious or magic thinking)

Make sure any package you intend to install has been first dropped on
Packager because NCX will freeze if trying to install a package with
the wrong file type.
find it here  <http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos>

Good luck
Woody