[NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection Tools to support UNNA

Andy Hill adhill at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 16:12:35 EST 2009

Hi,

I just checked with the author and he has confirmed that if anyone lost
their Newton or found it to be broken, he would provide them with a
replacement license.
I have not doubt that this would be honoured but please do check this
out with Andy Galluzzi directly via the Newton Connection Tools website
if you want to confirm for yourself.

All the best.

Andy