[NTLK] Installing from PCMCIA card?

Edward Kenworthy edward at kenworthy.info
Sun Nov 29 08:23:55 EST 2009

Hi

New to the Newton, just bought a 2100. Came with loads of extras:
cards, ethernet and memory, keyboard, etc etc. Only thing missing was
the serial dongle and strangely the Newton has none of the drivers for
the ethernet cards installed (a consequence of it being shipped
without batteries I assume).

I was wondering, is it possible to copy the various packages I need to
drive the ethernet card to the memory card from my Mac (which of
course has no serial port) and then install it on the Newton from there?

Or do I need to find both the serial dongle and a USB-Serial adapter?

Thanks

Edward