[NTLK] CNET UK: Newton vs iPhone

Lloyd A. Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Sun Nov 29 15:16:35 EST 2009

     Thanks for the information.  I installed NCU and got it to work
earlier today.  I can upload some packages that i'd previously
downloaded as part of NIE, but nothing from the UNNA archive will
install.  I have the modem & dial-up (fastermac), so SimpleMail will
be next.  (I expect what remains is just the learning curve & getting
around operator headspace.)
     It's a real Godsend to have the NTLK members as a source of
advice in getting started with the Newt.
-Lloyd Conway