Re: [NTLK] Another Newton feature now available for the iPhone

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 01:25:30 EDT

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Ed Kummel <tech_ed@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Along with an API that is freely available...

....for a cruddy OS that nobody, apparently, wants to use. I will
never touch a WinMob phone, but may, someday, be willing to buy an
iPhone.... or a Pre.... or an Android phone... but one phone I'll
never touch is a WinMob phone. WinMob is dying, and nobody cares any
more about it (not that they ever did...)

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland