Re: [NTLK] Newton Addiction / Dependancy

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 15:48:49 EDT

You'll LOVE this youtube video I put together back when I had a EZ2VGA card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWEfNeNGBdY

Shows the 256 color wonder that the Newton can be. ;) (Movie was made with one Newton 2000 displaying the video, another Newton 2000 playing the mod soundtrack, both connected to a video recording device, but all in this video was done BY a Newton.)

Doc Clu

BTW... two other videos were made showing the EZ2VGA in action, this time showing various Media applications...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6I0eeHl5DQ
Demonstrates the Modplayer, Simpsons "Eat up Martha Movie", 1984 Commercial, Lost in Space (which an alternate ending)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T7QvJXwGCw&NR=1

Lost in Space (Normal), Providence (Intro), Mad MP3 player, (ending with spelling "Newton" in sign language (and if you look real carefully, the recipe for heavenly bread, something we used to like at a Renn Faire.) ;)