[NTLK] Where should I post my knowledge

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 14:56:51 EDT

> The last sentence gave me an idea to make all my NOS 1.x knowledge available on the Web,
> in an effort to make all those old Newtons useful.
>
> But where?

In my opinion the best place would be UNNA. It is the central resource that almost every Newton user
knows and turns to if he is looking for something. Moreover, it has a "submit a description" link
for each package (at least it had when I last looked). People might not find it if it is hidden
somewhere else.

Frank