[NTLK] Questions from a newbie

From: George Japaridze <george.japaridze_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 10 2009 - 19:25:49 EDT

Hi,

Purchased MP2100 and just love it. Could you please help me with the
questions below:

1) How to move data from/to MP2100 and my Mac (Mac Book Pro, 10.6.1)?
I would prefer for a starters a wired connection, need to know what I
need to purchase, how to do sync these two etc. E.g., I already have
on my mac 71J059 patch but can not drop it to my Newton, and I here
time is pressing :-(

2) How to transfer applications from card to Newton? When I slide in
the card that came with the device and tap on a drawer, many apps show
up. How to make sure that some apps stay in the system AFTER I take
card out, or how to "download" application from the card to a device?

Many Thanks

George Japaridze

PS> Not sure that know how can I access the replies, they come in my
mailbox or there is a web page I need to get to...