Re: [NTLK] OT: Security at the Itunes Iphone Store

From: M. Horvat <redjazz_slo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 13:09:26 EDT

> Other, more complicated subject is a proposition to skip
> QWERTY keyboard and
> make a logic keyboadr once for all, the ABCDEF keyboard.
> Qwerty is million
> years old and is a relic from early typewriter times.
>
> I hope some one will read this.

I have. And I agree with the ABCDEF thing. It does work well on the Garmin Nüvi series, for example. But I haven't ever seen it on a computer keyboard.

Recently we were having a discussion about good enough vs. perfect, and good enough was shown to have won in most cases, so it's unlikely that ABCDEF will get adopted any time soon.

-Matej Horvat