[NTLK] News Readers

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 14:45:41 EDT

I've been playing with Newsreaders lately. And had a lot of fun getting such BBS message areas such as Fidonet and Dovenet to load as newsgroups.
The G4 12" Aluminum laptop is not BAD as a newsreader, but I got to thinking of the book factor of the Newton. I used to read Newsgroups on the Newton.

How is the newsreader these days? Where can I find it (please remind me since it's been a while.) I believe it was a registered product. Are they still in business?

And best of all, have their come up with the Text to voice support for the Newsreaders where it could read the messages to you?

Doc Clu